CCTV SOLUTION : Factories
- large factories require real-time remote monitoring with the help of CCTV
- Ability to monitor multiple factories in different cities at a single location
- Ability to be able to monitor factories at remote places where broadband connection is not available.
- Installed a security control center monitor that simultaneously displayed real-time video from all cameras. The control center recorded all digital video from all cameras, as well as event specific video..
- Event based recording – Recording would happen whenever an event occurred. This a video display will pop-up on the monitor at the security control center as well as begin recording.
- Installed Biometric system along with CCTV system for entry and exit to the factories to be recorded
- Installed various alarms including motion detectors, smoke detectors and temperature monitors,
- Certain alarms, such as infrared, were connected directly to a Network Camera. The network video was configured to send a notification or record video, when an event occurs.
- Fully automated system that could control the frame rate, and have the ability to playback and retain a given number of days worth of video clips.
- All features of all cameras, including PTZ can be controlled from the control center and from other remote locations.
- All pre-authorized staff can have real-time remote internet access to CCTV system.
- 24×7 Managed Control Room Operations for round the clock pro-active monitoring and management.