CCTV SOLUTION : Medical Centers
- CCTV for hospitals and medical centers ensure that no unauthorized person enters the compound
- Surveillance on the openly accessible and unlocked rooms where stealing clinic’s and/or patient’s property can be done easily.
- Nobody enters the baby ward unnoticed
- Resolve the aftermath of failed surgeries or complicated births for any mistakes made during the procedure.
- Digital recording systems were required in another, highly sensitive field of medicine: Endoscopy
- Video surveillance to enable staff to monitor patients 24/7 – in an emergency for physicians to start the treatment immediately and determines a patient’s chances to survive
- Surveillance system that will be monitored by a gate keeper via the monitoring software where viewing Client is very clear and easy to operate,
- Detailed images from high-quality surveillance cameras in hallways, at emergency exits, near elevators or in the Billing office
- Monitoring system to be connected to an access control system so that no unauthorized persons gain access to the premises.
- Digital recording systems are frequently being used during surgeries in order to be able to review the whole procedure at a later date
- Negates the requirement to employ additional security personnel
- Comprehensive surveillance mechanisms (e.g. dynamic fan control, monitoring of exterior and interior temperature, diagnosis of assembly groups, voltage control, etc.) ensure highest operational reliability and durability of the recorders
- Medical staff are free to do what they do best – to take care exclusively of their patients.
- Simple monitoring from the nurses’ room
- Highly Reliable system and a more satisfied customer.