CCTV SOLUTION : Hotels
- CCTV for hotels includes Monitoring of publicly accessible areas such as lobbies, lounges or pathways to prevent any unauthorised access.
- Making guests feel more comfortable by securing their cars under video surveillance on a parking level or in an underground garage
- Installing external cameras prevent damages caused by vandalism since many potential perpetrators are already discouraged by the presence of a video surveillance system.
- Cameras should be be installed discreetly in order not to disturb the atmosphere of their premises.
- The guests should not feel like they are being constantly watched
- A connected CCTV/IP surveillance system for larger hotel complexes with meeting and conference facilities.
- Cameras mounted on ceilings in between concealed lightings. Through their innovative technology the cameras provide clear, high-contrast and true-colour images even under difficult lighting conditions
- Event controlled recording
- Digital recording systems are frequently being used in order to be able to review the whole procedure at a later date
- Significantly enhance the cooperation and coordination between the different facilities.
- Insurance premium and the number of compensation claims has also fallen dramatically from around 12 to 15 per year to just one or two
- Hotels are ideally equipped for the future as the systems are modular in design. The high flexibility of this approach allows for easy and straightforward expansions.